Sebe Sebe, a privately owned game farm, is home to innumerable species of South Africa's magnificent bird life, a wide selection of mammals and wonderful variety of reptiles and insects. Sebe Sebe (which means place of Peace and Tranquility) is situated on the border to Botswana, with a 2,4km riverfront to the Limpopo River.It is the ideal venue for small corporate functions, teambuilding sessions, family get-togethers, a few friends who wish to celebrate a special occasion or simply relaxation for those necessary break aways.
- Stockpoort / Parr's Halt border post 10km
- Medupi Power Station 45km (gravel)
- Lephalale (Ellisras) 70km
- Thabazimbi 190km
- Pretoria 370km
- Johannesburg 420km
- OR Tambo International 430km
- Lephalale 75km Charter
- Pilanesberg Internat... 250km
Customer Reviews 4 of 4
Ettienne Diedricks - 01 February 2011
- What an enjoyable stay we had! We could either do a lot or do nothing at all. Staff was always there, but never a bother. Food was wholesome, home cooked, just what we wanted. Thanks to Karel, Liesbet, Willem and the rest of the staff. I wish we could have stayed longer.
Dricus Uys, South Africa - 16 March 2009
- We had a wonderful two day's at Sebe Sebe. The Limpopo River was full, the bush lush and Tertia was absolutely a wonderful host. She looked after our every need and we will definitely visit again!
Fantastic week-end at Sebe-Sebe
Derek le Roux, South Africa - 05 May 2008
- We had a wonderful weekend. Tertia is an excellent host and we felt welcome from the moment we were first greeted by Lulu (one of the workers). Both dinner and breakfast were something special- stylish and delicious! We can recommend Sebe-Sebe.
Laetitia Higgs, South Africa - 14 March 2008
- Enjoyed it very much, lovely setting and the food was very good.